Precautions for the correct installation of water solen […]
Precautions for the correct installation of water solenoid valves:
1. The water solenoid valve should be guaranteed to work normally within the 15%-10% fluctuation range of the power supply voltage of the rated voltage.
2. When installing, note that the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the medium. Do not install in a place where there is direct dripping or splashing water. The solenoid valve should be installed vertically upwards.
3. When the solenoid valve fails or is cleaned, a bypass device should be installed to ensure that the system continues to operate.
4. Thoroughly clean the pipeline before installing the water solenoid valve. The medium should be free of impurities. Install a filter before the valve.
5. After the solenoid valve is installed, there must be no reverse pressure difference in the pipeline. It needs to be energized several times to make it suitable for temperature before it can be put into use formally.
6. When connecting the pipe, pay attention that the sealing material should not be used excessively. For example, when the thread is connected, the length of the external thread of the pipe should not exceed the effective length of the internal thread of the solenoid valve. Sealing tape, otherwise excessive sealing tape or adhesive residue will enter the inner cavity of the solenoid valve and cause malfunction.
7. In the case of insufficient pipe rigidity or water hammer, it is recommended to fix the pipes before and after the valve with brackets or other methods to prevent vibration caused by the solenoid valve during operation.
8. The power control circuit and facilities related to the water solenoid valve, such as relays, switches and contactors, should be firmly connected without looseness or vibration. The electrical circuit should be connected to the corresponding fuse as the protection of the electrical circuit, otherwise It will affect the normal operation or damage of the solenoid valve.
9. After the water solenoid valve is installed, the pre-preparation test process is completed, the fluid must be passed through for 3 to 5 test operations, and it can be put into formal use after confirming that it is normal.