High temperature solenoid valve features: high temperat […]
High temperature solenoid valve features: high temperature resistance, metal hard seal, improve the use temperature. Wear resistance: reasonable selection of materials, the valve cup and guide sleeve use the lubrication effect of fluid in seconds to reduce wear.
High temperature solenoid valve installation:
1. When installing, the solenoid valve coil should be upward and keep the vertical position. The arrow or mark on the solenoid valve should be consistent with the flow direction of the pipeline. It should not be installed in a place with splashing or leaking water.
2. The working medium of the solenoid valve should be clean and free of particulate impurities. The dirt and filter on the surface of the solenoid valve internals should be cleaned regularly.
3. When the solenoid valve fails, in order to isolate the solenoid valve in time and ensure the normal operation of the system, install a bypass device
4. In the pipeline system, the diameter of the solenoid valve installed on the branch should be smaller than that of the main pipeline valve.
5. Before installing the solenoid valve, the pipeline must be cleaned. It is recommended to install a filter in front of the valve and install a trap in the steam pipeline.
6. The valve cannot be installed in the low recess of the pipeline, so as not to hinder the action due to the precipitation of steam, condensate, impurities, etc. in the valve.
7. Cannot be used in explosive hazardous situations.
8. When the rigidity of the pipeline is insufficient, it is recommended to fix the pipeline in front of the valve with a bracket to avoid vibration when the solenoid valve is working.
9. Before installation, pay attention to read the product label, carefully read the instruction manual, and judge whether the product meets the conditions of use.
10. Pressure gauges should be installed on the pipes before and after the solenoid valve to observe the pipe pressure.