In mechanical operation, pneumatic valves play a vital […]
In mechanical operation, pneumatic valves play a vital role. Not only must their use be technically strong, but also the quality must be guaranteed. This requires the necessary maintenance and maintenance of pneumatic valves, and valve maintenance needs Treating with a scientific attitude can make valve maintenance work achieve the desired effect and application purpose.
Precautions for daily maintenance of pneumatic valves:
1. The valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage must be blocked.
2. Valves stored for a long time should be checked regularly to remove dirt and apply anti-rust oil on the processing surface.
3. After installation, regular inspections should be carried out. The main inspection items are: (1) Wear of the sealing surface. (2) Wear of trapezoidal threads of the stem and stem nut. (3) Whether the packing is out of date and invalid, if damaged, it should be replaced in time. (4) After the valve is overhauled and assembled, a sealing performance test should be carried out.
Precautions for use and maintenance of pneumatic valves:
1. The purpose of maintenance is to extend valve life and ensure reliable opening and closing.
2. The thread of the valve stem often rubs against the nut of the valve stem. Apply a little yellow dry oil, molybdenum disulfide or graphite powder for lubrication.
3. For valves that are not frequently opened and closed, turn the handwheel regularly to add lubricant to the valve stem threads to prevent seizure.
4. For outdoor valves, a protective sleeve should be added to the valve stem to prevent rain, snow, dust and rust.
5. If the valve system is mechanically waiting, add lubricant to the gearbox on time.
6. Always keep the valve clean.
7. Always check and maintain the integrity of other parts of the valve. If the fixing nut of the handwheel falls off, it must be equipped and cannot be used properly. Otherwise, it will grind the four sides of the upper part of the valve stem, and gradually lose the reliability of coordination, and even fail to operate.
8. Do not rely on the valve to support other heavy objects, and do not stand on the valve.
9. The valve stem, especially the threaded part, should be wiped frequently, and the lubricant that has been soiled by dust should be replaced with a new one. Because the dust contains hard debris, it is easy to wear the thread and the surface of the valve stem and affect the service life Seat control valve.