In the process of using pneumatic valves, pay attention […]
In the process of using pneumatic valves, pay attention to the following:
1. Pneumatic valves are on-site instruments. The ambient temperature should be in the range of -25～60℃, and the relative humidity should be ≤95%. If the installation is in the open air or high temperature, waterproof and cooling measures should be taken. Keep away from the vibration source or increase anti-vibration measures where there is a seismic source.
2. Pneumatic valves should generally be installed vertically, and can be tilted under special circumstances. For example, when the tilt angle is large or the valve itself is too heavy, the valve should be protected by supporting parts.
3. Generally, the pipeline for installing pneumatic valves should not be too high from the ground or the floor. When the pipeline height is greater than 2m, a platform should be set as far as possible to facilitate the operation of the hand wheel and facilitate the maintenance.
4. The pipeline should be cleaned before the pneumatic valve device to remove dirt and welding slag. After installation, in order to ensure that no impurities remain in the valve body, the valve should be cleaned again, that is, all valves should be opened when the medium is introduced to prevent the impurities from getting stuck. After using the handwheel mechanism, it should be restored to the original neutral position.
5. In order to enable the production process to continue in the event of malfunction or maintenance of the pneumatic valve, a bypass pipeline should be added to the regulating valve. At the same time, special attention should be paid to whether the position of the regulating valve meets the requirements of the process.
6. The electrical part of the pneumatic valve should be implemented in accordance with the construction requirements of the relevant electrical equipment. If it is an explosion-proof product, it should be installed in accordance with the "Specifications for Electrical Equipment Installation in Explosive Hazardous Locations". For example, the field wire adopts SBH type or other six-core or eight-core rubber device cable with an outer diameter of about Φ11.3mm. During use and maintenance, it is strictly forbidden to open the cover for maintenance and pry on the explosion-proof surface in explosive places. At the same time, do not knock or scratch the explosion-proof surface during disassembly and assembly, and restore to the original explosion-proof requirement state after maintenance.
7. Pay attention to lubrication after disassembly and repair of the reducer of the actuator. Generally, do not disassemble, wash and refuel the low-speed motor. After assembly, check whether the valve position is consistent with the valve position opening indication.
The so-called "anti-microbial failure", do not take the valve lightly because it is small. In the process of using pneumatic valves, some precautions should be paid more attention. Don't cause an irreversible situation just because of temporary care.