(1) External leakage is blocked, internal leakage is ea […]
(1) External leakage is blocked, internal leakage is easy to control, and use is quiet. Leaks inside and out are elements that endanger peace. Other automatic control valves usually extend the valve stem, and the movement or movement of the valve core is controlled by electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuators. This has to deal with the difficulty of external leakage of the dynamic seal of the long-lasting valve stem; only the solenoid valve is completed by electromagnetic force acting on the iron core sealed in the magnetic isolation sleeve, and there is no dynamic seal, so the external leakage is easy to block. absolutely. The torque control of the electric valve is not easy, it is easy to cause internal leakage, and even the head of the valve stem is pulled off; the layout of the solenoid valve can easily control the internal leakage until it drops to zero. Therefore, the solenoid valve is very safe, especially suitable for aggressive, toxic or uneven temperature media.
(2) The system is simple and easy to connect to the computer, and the price is low. Solenoid valve has a simple structure and low cost, and is easier to install and protect than other types of actuators such as regulating valves. It is more obvious that the self-control system formed is much simpler and the cost is much lower. Because the solenoid valve is a switch signal control, it is very convenient to connect with the industrial computer. In the current era of computer improvement and price drop, the advantages of solenoid valves are even more obvious.
(3) Action express, small power and light shape. The response time of the solenoid valve (Solenoid valve) can be as short as several milliseconds, and even the pilot solenoid valve can be controlled within tens of milliseconds. Because it forms a self-loop, it is more flexible than other automatic control valves. It is assumed that the power consumption of the appropriate solenoid valve coil is very low, and it is an energy-saving product; it can also be achieved only by triggering the action to automatically maintain the valve position, and it usually does not consume electricity at all. The solenoid valve has a small shape and size, which not only restricts space, but also is light and beautiful.
(4) The conditioning accuracy is limited, and the combined medium is limited. Solenoid valve (Solenoid valve) usually only needs to switch two states, the valve core can only be in two extreme positions, and cannot be continuously adjusted. necessarily limited. The solenoid valve has high requirements on the cleanliness of the medium, and the medium containing particles cannot be used together. If it is an impurity, it must be filtered out first. In addition, the thin medium cannot be used together, and the viscosity range of the medium used for a specific product is relatively narrow.