How to check the performance of solenoid valves? […]
How to check the performance of solenoid valves?
1. Opening voltage test: Connect clean air of rated pressure to the air inlet of the electromagnetic pulse valve, and input 85% of the rated voltage and 0.03s wide signal to the electromagnetic valve to check whether the electromagnetic pulse valve is opened normally.
2. Close the air pressure test: At the air inlet of the electromagnetic pulse valve, connect clean air with a pressure of 0.1Mpa air source, input the electrical signal of the shut-off valve, and check whether the electromagnetic pulse valve is reliably closed.
3. Pressure test: At the air inlet of the electromagnetic pulse valve, connect the clean air to the 0.8mpa air source pressure for 60 minutes to check the leakage of the electromagnetic pulse valve seal.
4. Insulation resistance test:
(1) Under the specified environmental conditions, use a 500 volt megohmmeter to measure the insulation resistance of the electromagnetic coil to the housing. The measurement range is 0 to 500 meters, and the accuracy is level one.
(2) Place the valve in a temperature and humidity control box, set the temperature to 35 degrees, and the relative humidity to 85%. Apply 50 Hz and 250 volt sinusoidal AC voltage between the solenoid coil and the valve body for 1 minute to check for breakdown.
5. Anti-vibration test: Fix the valve on the vibration test bench and withstand the vibration frequency of 20Hz, the full amplitude is 2mm, for 30 minutes. After vibration, check whether the fasteners of each part of the valve are loose and work normally.
6. The diaphragm life test connects the clean air with the nominal pressure of the electromagnetic pulse valve inlet. Input a nominal voltage with a width of 0.1s and an interval of 3s into the solenoid valve, and record the continuous or cumulative operating time of the solenoid valve.