1. The gas pressure from the cylinder piston is classif […]
1. The gas pressure from the cylinder piston is classified as one-way or two-way
(1) Single-acting cylinder: The piston of the cylinder can only be driven by air pressure in one direction, and external force is needed in the reverse direction.
(2) Double-acting cylinder: The piston of the cylinder is driven by air pressure in both forward and reverse directions.
2. Classification from the installation form of the cylinder
(1) Fixed cylinder: The cylinder body is fixed.
(2) Axle pin cylinder: the cylinder body can swing around the fixed pin in a certain angle.
(3) Rotary cylinder: The cylinder block is usually fixed on the main shaft of the machine tool and can be rotated together with the main shaft of the machine tool. This type of cylinder is often used for pneumatic chucks on machine tools.
3. Classification from the function and purpose of the cylinder
(1) Ordinary cylinders: including single-acting and double-acting cylinders. This type of cylinder is generally used without special requirements.
(2) Cushioning cylinder: The cylinder is equipped with a cushioning device to avoid strong impact when the piston moves to the end. Under pressure
Such cylinders are often used in high-speed and high-speed work situations.
(3) Pneumatic-liquid damping cylinder: The cylinder is connected in series with the hydraulic cylinder to obtain a more accurate movement speed. This type of cylinder can be used in occasions that require high speed regulation.
(4) Swing cylinder: The action of the cylinder is used for reciprocating rotation around the axis, which can be used for fixture indexing, valve switching, etc.
(5) Impact cylinder: It is a high-energy cylinder that forms impact force by the high-speed movement of the piston rod, which can be used for punching, cutting, etc.